Re: [swish-e] modifying swish-e result title

From: Rasael Bervini Monkow <rasael(at)not-real.bervini.net>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 21:13:18 GMT
Oppz.. it is not that old! I guess that's only the file revision:
 $Id: swish.cgi.in,v 1.22 2006/10/05 13:34:46 karman Exp $

However I found out that I can change the search object by using the $search->set_structure( $structure_bits ); function.
Now, what I need to figure out is where I have to put this line, I can't find it anywhere in the source code/configuration!

http://swish-e.org/docs/api.html#swish_api_search_search_objects

Thank you,
-Rasael