[swish-e] Indexing BLOG contents

From: Don Hamilton <dhamilton(at)>
Date: Mon Mar 26 2007 - 20:09:21 GMT
Hi List.
I must be missing something obvious, but...
Part of our website is a collection of wordpress blogs. I am
told/asked:  'google finds them! why doesn't swish-e?'. I can't see an
obvious 'directive' to make this happen.
I've been running swish-e since about 2000, and am still using the same
config file, without ever looking at the config options since I got it
working (except for tweaking things like dirnames/filenames I want to
IndexFile abcindex
IndexDir e:\libraryweb\public_html
IndexOnly .htm .html .shtml .pdf
IndexContents HTML .html .htm .shtml
FileFilter .pdf       c:/swish-e/lib/swish-e/pdftotext.exe   "%p -"
FollowSymLinks No
FileRules dirname contains xxx
FileRules dirname contains yyy
FileRules dirname contains  aaa
FileRules filename contains bbbb
StoreDescription HTML <body>
ReplaceRules replace "wwwlib" ""
ReplaceRules replace "e:/libraryweb/public_html/"
Anyway, is there a configurable way to include the contents of a number
of wordpress blogs in my site index?

Users mailing list