Re: [swish-e] swish.cgi under mod_perl

From: <douglas.fox(at)not-real.utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon Mar 26 2007 - 17:03:57 GMT
Bill,
Got back to my problem running swish under mod_perl in Windows test environment after
several days away. It worked immediately after I followed your advice to enable SWISH::API
by uncommenting the line:

      use_library => 1,  # set true and will use the SWISH::API module

Thanks very much for your help with this. Made my day!

Doug Fox

--
Douglas Fox
Systems Librarian

Every word, when once it is written, is bandied about, alike among those who
understand and those who have no interest in it ... - Socrates