[swish-e] Newbie question

From: <Rene.Kloos(at)not-real.esa.int>
Date: Thu Mar 15 2007 - 17:46:09 GMT
Good afternoon,

We are using version 2.4.5 of Swish-e to spider and index several internal
sites. It is integrated into an Ajax application and the search (CGI) returns
the data to the browser in JSON (achieved by changing the template). This all
works perfectly.

Each indexed site has a separate index file and the results that are returned
may come from any of these indexes. What I would like to know if it is
possible to identify the index that an individual result is coming from. Of
course I can tell from the docpath, but I would like to use the details from
the config file, like swish-index, select_indexes, etc.

Sample JSON output:

    {
      "rowID" : 1,
      "rank" : 1000,
      "title" :
"http://ids2.esa.int:81/ATTACHEMENTS/A110467/HS-training-policy.pdf",
      "url" :
"/perl/intranet?http://ids2.esa.int:81/ATTACHEMENTS/A110467/HS-training-policy.pdf",

      "description" : "ESTEC HEALTH &amp; SAFETY  TRAINING  POLICY May 2005
... ESTEC Health &amp; Safety  Training  Policy Page i ... ESTEC HEALTH &amp;
SAFETY  TRAINING  POLICY TABLE  ... ",
      "lastModified" : "2005-11-15 11:22:09 GMT+1"
    },

I would like to add a property like "source" which would identify the index
this is coming from, e.g.:

"source" : "Training"

Any would be appreciated.

Kind regards,