Re: [swish-e] Custom Results Page

From: Jason Purdy <jason(at)not-real.journalistic.com>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 13:35:19 GMT
Sounds like you might need a .swishcgi.conf in the same directory as
your (sym-linked) swish.cgi.

Here's what mine looks like:

return {
     title        => 'Custom title - search results',
     swish_binary => '/usr/local/bin/swish-e',
     swish_index  => [
                 '/path/to/search/index.swish-e',
                 '/path/to/search/index-oldissues.swish-e',
                 '/path/to/search/index-dbnews.swish-e',
             ],
     template     => {
             package         => 'SWISH::TemplateHTMLTemplate',
             options         => {
                 filename            => 'swish.tmpl',
                 path                => '/path/to/search',
                 die_on_bad_params   => 0,
                 loop_context_vars   => 1,
                 cache               => 1,
             },