[swish-e] Custom Results Page

From: Clint <clintw(at)not-real.uyaphi.com>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 06:25:38 GMT
SWISH-E 2.4.5
Linux 2.6.9-42.0.8.ELsmp #1 SMP Tue Jan 23 13:01:26 EST 2007 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux

I installed Swish-e 2.4.5 as an installation without root access and
replaced the swish.tt and swish.tmpl files with the ones from a previous
installation (we moved servers recently), but no matter what I do, the
results page remains the standard one. If I look inside swish.cgi,
situated in the cgi-bin directory, the paths for those templates are
correct, but still no luck. Have I missed a step, or how does one get
swish-e to use a custom results page?
Where would it be reading the standard format?