[swish-e] Adding new META TAG entries to current records

From: <erik(at)not-real.urifamily.net>
Date: Mon Mar 05 2007 - 20:49:15 GMT
Hi,

I am working in a group for San Jose State University that has inherited a
project using swish-e: www.kidsclick.org <http://www.kidsclick.org/> .

The page is set up with web site recommendations for students in grades
k-12. People involved in the project thus far have indexed the sites
according to search terms they feel students might use to find relevant
sites. (They also indexed it according to DDC. We are library geeks!)

We have two questions:

A. Can new search tags be added to current records? (I want to ask whether
META TAGs be added to existing data, but I am not sure if this is the
correct way to be phrasing the question.)

B. If yes, can this be added in a batch mode?

I hope I have been clear enough in my explanation.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Erik Scherer

School Librarian

John F. Kennedy High

Berlin, Germany