Re: [swish-e] Having trouble trying to ignore invalid tags in HTMLdocs

From: Kathleen Vignos <kathleen(at)not-real.vinedesign.net>
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 22:57:28 GMT
Hi Bill,

Thank you so much.  That did the trick.  I had previously tried something
like ParserWarningLevel and when it gave an error, I thought I had the wrong
config file or the wrong config setting!  Thanks so much for the help.
Everything seems to be working great now, and my 100,000 files indexed
fairly well with the -e turned on.

Best Regards,
Kathleen