Re: [swish-e] SwishMetaList() and SwishResultMetaList()

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Feb 07 2007 - 13:56:56 GMT
On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 03:35:27PM +0300, Antony Dovgal wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> Could anyone please explain me why and how these functions are useful?

It returns data about the index.  Not sure I understand your question
-- are you asking how one might use them?  Maybe if you had a script
that worked on more than one index the script could determine what
meta names to offer for searching.

> Also, are there any plans on committing the patches I sent earlier?

Yes -- sorry, you just caught us in the middle of moving the mailing
list to mailmain, converting from cvs to svn and moving the website.
Those things never happen as fast as you think they should.

Help with Swish-e:
   http://swish-e.org/current/docs