Re: Multi-word searches not returning results

From: Deane Barker <deane(at)not-real.blendinteractive.com>
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 23:11:40 GMT
Using H9, I found something odd:

Invoked as:
swish-e -w text="biology opportunities"

Result:
# Search words: text=biology opportunities
# Parsed Words: text = biologi opportun

Likewise, this happens:

Invoked as:
swish-e -w text="academic calendar"

Results:
# Search words: text=academic calendar
# Parsed Words: text = academ calendar

I noticed this earlier when looking through an index dump -- lots of words
are cut off.  I'm assuming there's a reason for this -- stemming?

I have this in my config;

FuzzyIndexingMode Stemming_en

Deane

--