Re: SWISH-e 2.4.4 RPMs for Fedora Core 6

From: James <swish.enhanced(at)>
Date: Thu Jan 11 2007 - 09:43:39 GMT
On 1/10/07, Simon A Wilper wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen,
> I am a big fan of SWISH-e and running a Fedora Core 6 Linux.
> Unfortunately there are no SWISH-e 2.4.4 RPMs in the etras nor freshrpms
> nor livna repositories.
> Now I would like to ask whether I may package the latest SWISH-e version
> that happens to be 2.4.4 and host it on my site.
> Thank you in advance.
> Simon

Just follow the GNU GPL and you'll be okay to do what you've asked.
Swish-e is open source.

Here's a link:

And here's more info: (and, with
regards to Swish-e, make sure to read the section, "GPL-related

As a rule with open source, go to the actual license on GNU.ORG and
don't believe everything else you read - even on ( ).