From: Peter Karman <peter(at)>
Date: Tue Dec 19 2006 - 20:33:51 GMT
James scribbled on 12/19/06 2:27 PM:
> Peter, thanks for your reply!  Honestly, I had not noticed this in the
> docs.  Would you be so kind as to provide the link (with anchor, if
> appropriate)?

It will depend largely on how you aggregate your documents. If you use the or fs methods, or write your own program.

But I expect you could use ExtractPath to do the magic.

> Also, can this:
> Be changed to this:
> somehow, or is that not possible?  I imagine it is possible, if it is
> changed in the right place(s) in some kind of configuration file.  Am I
> right?  If so, where?

you can edit the source, if you'd like, but it is not currently configurable.
iirc, there was a posting on the list in the last year or so about how to do
that. Try searching the mail list archive.

If you build your own search application, using the API, then you can make the
field indicator anything you want. But the default is '='.

Peter Karman  .  .  peter(at)