From: James <swish.enhanced(at)>
Date: Tue Dec 19 2006 - 20:27:48 GMT
Peter, thanks for your reply!  Honestly, I had not noticed this in the
docs.  Would you be so kind as to provide the link (with anchor, if

Also, can this:

Be changed to this:

somehow, or is that not possible?  I imagine it is possible, if it is
changed in the right place(s) in some kind of configuration file.  Am I
right?  If so, where?

If anyone else has some insight on this issue too, I would appreciate
contribution!  Thanks!

On 12/19/06, Peter Karman wrote:
> James scribbled on 12/19/06 1:35 PM:
> > I am getting ready to install Swish-e.  I will be using it to crawl
> several
> > sites.  I am wanting to know if the following is supported for queries
> > the index:
> >

> > Most search engines offer that and it is very important.  Even
> mnoGoSearch,
> > which is also open source, seems to offer this.  I would rather go with
> > Swish-e, so I need to know if supported.
> >
> yes.
> read the docs re: MetaNames. You can save the domain as a MetaName called
> 'site'
> and then search like:

to a plain text message.