(no subject)

From: Erik Holm <EHolm(at)not-real.commercialware.com>
Date: Mon Dec 18 2006 - 18:12:19 GMT
Hi all,

=20

I've been trying to figure this one out for some time, hopefully someone
out there already knows the answer.  While executing a search, I'd like
to format the "swishrank" property as a percentage.  For example, if the
rank is 1000, I'd like it formatted as %100.0.  I've been trying to use
the "x" parameter to do this (-x '<propertyname fmt=3D"propfmtstr">'), bu=
can't figure out what propfmtstr should be.  Does anyone know the proper
format string?

=20

Thanks in advance!

Erik

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If yo=
u are not the intended recipient=0A(or have received this email in error)=
 please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any=0Aunaut=
horized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material in this emai=
l is strictly forbidden.

to a plain text message.