Help - Can't locate loadable object for module SWISH::API

From: Rui Barreira <rui.m.barreira(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 12 2006 - 17:32:38 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use Swish-e Perl API, but when I do 'use SWISH::API' I
get this message :

       Can't locate loadable object for module SWISH::API in @INC (@INC
contains: C:\SWISH-E\lib\swish-e\perl C:\Program Files\SWISH-E\lib\swi
        sh-e\perl\SWISH C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib .) at
D:\rui_workarea\IKFSwish\Sources\searchTest.pl line 6
        Compilation failed in require at
D:\rui_workarea\IKFSwish\Sources\searchTest.pl line 6.
        BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
D:\rui_workarea\IKFSwish\Sources\searchTest.pl line 6.

As you can see I am using Microsoft windows XP Pro.

Can Anyon help me??

kind regards,

Rui Barreira