Re: Swish-e on IIS with ActiveState perl

From: Herman Knoops <hk.sw(at)not-real.knoman.com>
Date: Mon Nov 13 2006 - 08:22:38 GMT
Hi,

> I have no clue how dll files are searched or loaded, but shouldn't
> that be in the install directory so that multiple versions can exist
> on the same system?
>
> I tried copying it to the bin directory without luck.
>
> How do I run strace on windows to see where it's looking for the file?

Alternative:
============
Perfect tool on Windows to see which files are read / written
at what location(s) is "Filemon". A couple of months ago it was
a separate company SysInternals having all kind of these handy
tools for Windows, but you know if things are really good,
eventually they will get the Microsoft stamp. Anyhow, a perfect
tool to tackle/debug what Swish-e is actually doing under the hood
and eventually make it work:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/FileAndDisk/Filemon.mspx

Regards
Herman Knoops