Re: Swish-e on IIS with ActiveState perl

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Sat Nov 11 2006 - 01:26:16 GMT
On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 02:31:34PM -0800, David L Norris wrote:
> First thing is to make sure that SWISH\API\API.dll was installed to the
> correct Perl library location.  (e.g., c:\perl\lib\SWISH\API\API.dll)

Oh, I missed that.  And it's not because I had a 3pm beer (still
haven't managed to get to that yet, sadly).

I have no clue how dll files are searched or loaded, but shouldn't
that be in the install directory so that multiple versions can exist
on the same system?

I tried copying it to the bin directory without luck.

How do I run strace on windows to see where it's looking for the file?