Re: Swish-e on IIS with ActiveState perl

From: max thom stahl <mstahl(at)>
Date: Fri Nov 10 2006 - 23:00:34 GMT
Running my script on the command line has one of two effects.

If I first specify the lib folders for Swish using "use lib", I get the
following error:

 > Can't load 'c:\Perl\site\lib\/auto/SWISH/API/API.dll': load_file:The
specified module could not be found at c:\Perl\lib\/

If I don't, I get an alert saying that zlib isn't properly installed,
when I know that it is in c:\Perl\lib\Compress\