description returns a null value please help (still the problem excist)

From: izzliya hussain <izzliya_h(at)>
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 06:21:49 GMT
  im so sorry for disturbing but the problem still excist,
  im using swish 2.3.4 and windows xp. i've made the changes as u said but still its reurning null.
  my templatedefault is this
  my $description_prop = $results->config('description_prop') ||;
     my $description = '';
    if ( $description_prop ) {
        $description = $this_result->{ $description_prop } || 'No description found';
    return <<EOF;
  and my configuration file is this:
  IndexDir C:\SWISH-E\example\docs
  IndexContents HTML* .html .htm
StoreDescription HTML* <BODY>
DefaultContents HTML
MetaNames swishtitle swishdocpath description keywords
PropertyNames description keywords
   in swish-e codes $description this returns a null value i checked with swishdescription and $description_prop even these returns a null value. in my search i want to get a small description for each search on the screen.
  my swish.cgi is contains this:
  title_property => 'swishtitle',
  description_prop    => 'description',
  display_props   => [qw/swishdocpath/],
   metanames       => [qw/ swishdefault swishtitle swishdocpath description keywords/],
  meta_groups => {
            all =>  [qw/swishdefault swishtitle swishdocpath description keywords/],
   name_labels => {
            swishdefault        => 'Title & Body',
            description    => 'Body',
            swishtitle          => 'Title',
            swishrank           => 'Rank',
  meta_to_prop_map => {
                swishdefault    => [ qw/swishtitle / ],
                swishtitle      => [ qw/swishtitle / ],
                swishdocpath    => [ qw/swishdocpath / ],
                description     =>  [qw/description/],
please be kind enough to help me on this. i hope im on right track.
  thank you verymuch

to a plain text message.