Re: some 2.4.3 -> 2.4.4 weirdness

From: brad miele <bmiele(at)not-real.ipnstock.com>
Date: Wed Nov 08 2006 - 19:05:49 GMT
ok, so just to make sure i do this correctly, i will build two indexes
with 2.4.4, the smaller test, and the full.

then, i will do -T INDEX_WORDS > a file for each and look at how the
phrase (Corey Rich) is represented?

also, something in the back of my head is screaming "stemming" at me, but
i am not sure why... maybe just a migraine.

Brad
Brad Miele
VP Technology
IPNStock.com