Re: some 2.4.3 -> 2.4.4 weirdness

From: Brad Miele <bmiele(at)not-real.ipnstock.com>
Date: Wed Nov 08 2006 - 18:04:37 GMT
ok, i will start on some of this at some point. in the short term,
however, rolling back to 2.4.3 has fixed the problem and i am going to
push new indexes to my production servers. My question is now is, when i
roll the swish-e back from 2.4.4 to 2.4.3 on the production machines,
should i replace the perl stuff? I know i can't make use of Peter's SAS
stuff, but i am going to stick with SWISH::API in the short term anyway.

yeah, right, i guess i will see for myself if i need to rewind the perl
stuff.

bill, i will follow your suggestions below when i have some time to chase
this further, but it seems to be some version wonkiness.

Brad
Brad Miele
VP Technology
IPNStock.com