Re: TruncateDocSize fails on CVS version

From: Gertjan Hofman <gertjan_hofman(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 19:55:52 GMT
"Probably won't get to it until Monday."

What ? Free software doesnt come with 24/7 support ?
What is the world coming to.

Ok, here is a tar file containing a config file and a
directory with 2 small files - an rtf and a pdf file.
I execute the search with:

./swish-e_cvs/src/swish-e -e -v 3 -c demo_conf.txt

where swish-e_cvs is a recent extraction of the CVS
version.

Uncomment the Truncate statement and it hangs. Remove
it and it runs fine.

Note that it *doesnt* hang on every file and it's not
one particular file type. In this case it hangs on the
PDF file in the tar file, but it can hang on other
types, such as xls.

Cheers

Gertjan