TruncateDocSize fails on CVS version

From: Gertjan Hofman <gertjan_hofman(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Nov 04 2006 - 23:52:39 GMT
Hi Bill,

My struggle isnt quite over yet. When I first started
playing with the post 2.4.4 release version (which
uses fork) I notices that TruncateDocSize causes
swish-e to hang.

Now that I fixed my non-existing memory leak problem,
this issue is still there.
On the 2.4.4 tagged CVS version it works fine. The CVS
version I grabbed today (Nov 4th), swish-e will run,
take about the right CPU time and then just quietly
hang. No dump, nothing under gdb. For any value of
TruncateDocSize.

Is it possible that TruncateDocSize fails due to the
new mechanism on how the filter programs are spawned
in filter.c ?

Let me know if there are tests I can run.

Cheers

Gertjan

(http://voice.yahoo.com)