Re: Debugging swish-e to resolve memory leak

From: Gertjan Hofman <gertjan_hofman(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Nov 04 2006 - 22:12:20 GMT
Dave, Bill,

Thanks for the suggestions. The important package was
libxml2-dev, which of course installs libxm2.so and
the header files.

Without that, no build errors, checks pass fine and
memory appetite is infinite. This still stikes me as a
bug somewhere - either the configure build script or
swish-e should complain more loudly about being build
without libxml2.

Cheers

Gertjan

(http://voice.yahoo.com)