(no subject)

From: Janzen, Matthew <matthew.janzen(at)not-real.cgi.com>
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 16:48:00 GMT
Greetings:

=20

If anything is incorrect or missing please excuse me.  I am a newbie to
swish-e, but very willing to learn.  I am also primarily a windows tech
and have placed in a position to support multiple Solaris servers
running apache.

=20

Prior to posting this question I have taken the steps to read the FAQ,
online documentation, and used the built in search tool as suggested.
Upgrade at this time is not an option.

=20

VERSIONS

- SWISH-E 2.4.3

- SunOS intra-prod 5.10 Generic_118822-23 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V240

=20

ISSUE

My Client uses Swish-e in the companies Intranet to search for
documents.

=20

The Search results are obtaining the correct search results, but the
hyperlinks to the documents are incorrect.  All the hyperlinks refer to
the exact same document and there are more than just one document on the
intranet.

=20

EXAMPLE =20

If we perform a search for documents containing the words "quality
assurance", the following results are produced (edited for shortness):

TICC001=20

Use of PSO Issue & Change Management System would have been beneficial.

TICC001=20

No change management process until late in the project lifecycle. =20

TICC001=20

Project management should be brought to bear at the beginning of the
project. =20

TICC001=20

Need a dedicated space to conduct strategy meetings and planning. Also
need to get electronic tools quickly, such as Issue Management.=20

=20

All the results list the TICC001 document which hyperlinks to the same
pdf document. The document TICC001 does NOT contain the original search
criteria "quality assurance".

=20

I have looked at the ReplaceRules directive and do not see anything that
would yield such results.

=20

Copy of Config file

IndexName "project management index"

IndexDescription "This is an index of the project management site."

IndexPointer "http://somplace.com/pso"

IndexAdmin "Some User (someuser@somplace.com)"

=20

IndexFile /web/areas/pso/admin/search/pso-swish-e.index

IndexDir /web/areas/pso/htdocs

ReplaceRules remove /htdocs

=20

 If anybody could point me in the right direction to attempt to solve
this issue would be greatly appreciated.

=20

=20

=20

M a t t h e w   J a n z e n

Matthew.janzen@cgi.com

=20

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  If you are not a recipient indicated or
intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to
such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have
been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this
message to anyone else.  In such case, you should destroy this message
and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.=20

=20

=20

to a plain text message.