Re: libxml2 errors

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 16:16:54 GMT
Bill Moseley scribbled on 11/1/06 9:17 AM:

> You should be able to suppress the warnings with:
>
>     ParserWarnLevel 0
>
> but I would be careful to check that the parser isn't aborting on the
> document and not indexing anything past the error.

from the Changes file:

# Changes to ParserWarnLevel

The default value for ParserWarnLevel was changed form zero to two.

The ParserWarnLevel controls the error handling of the libxml2 parser. The
higher the setting, the more verbose the output. The change to the default is to
report when libxml2 has problems parsing a document (which often times results
in processing only part of a document).

To get the old behavior, either set ParserWarnLevel to zero in your config file,
or use the new -W command line option to set the ParserWarnLevel at run time. If
ParserWarnLevel is set in the config file, it will override the -W option.

Also, to see UTF-8 to 8859-1 conversion errors set ParserWarnLevel to 3 or more.
Previously, these warning were issues at ParserWarnLevel of one.