Re: command line syntax when searching for multiple fields

From: Brad Miele <bmiele(at)not-real.ipnstock.com>
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 13:00:22 GMT
just wondering,

why aren't you using the Swish::API perl module for this? It would make
the issue much easier to debug IMHO.

at any rate, if you can create a command line like this:

swish-e -w author=$author costcenter=$costcenter -f blah.index

it really should work, our index has about 30 custom metanames and we
have no issue with searching them.

have you also done swish-e -T INDEX_METANAMES to confirm that both are
available?

regards,

Brad
Brad Miele