(no subject)

From: Jones, David H <david.h.jones(at)>
Date: Mon Oct 23 2006 - 15:44:58 GMT
Bill or others,

Thanks for the suggestion; I spent some time looking at and
various config files, but have seen the light yet.

Can you be more explicit about how to tell the spided to index the
image/svg+xml or .svg content type?  In the latest release of Swish-e I
don't see any example of or some similar config
file.  As I look down the options in:

I see the use_default_config, which shows the config for the "default"

    @servers =3D (
        email               =3D> =
        link_tags           =3D> [qw/ a frame /],
        keep_alive          =3D> 1,
        test_url            =3D> sub {  $_[0]->path !~
/\.(?:gif|jpeg|png)$/i },
        test_response       =3D> $response_sub,
        use_head_requests   =3D> 1,  # Due to the response sub
        filter_content      =3D> $filter_sub,
    } );

It's not clear to me what to change in this to get the spider to process

Can you be more explicit.  For testing purposes I've included a .svg

Thanks again.

Dave Jones