Re: more out of memory fun - woohoo!

From: Brad Miele <bmiele(at)not-real.ipnstock.com>
Date: Sat Oct 21 2006 - 20:39:26 GMT
We do need to sort results by the custom weight properties, they are sort
of customized versions of the swishranking that are specific to the
"quality" of the records as they pertain to various user groups who search
our index.

Can i get away without presorting even though i want to sort by them
eventually?

any other thoughts on how to reduce the extended cpu time. it seems to
sit on one custom weight in particular, in this case for probably 11 out
of the 13.5 hours.

thanks,

Brad
Brad Miele