Re: Swish-e and authorisation-based document access

From: William M. Conlon <bill(at)not-real.tothept.com>
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 04:27:01 GMT
Ah yes.  I was thinking it comes from a callback, such as test_response, that
extracts the role/right from a cookie.

Anaother option is to have it set as a parameter in @servers; the spider
begins at the same url each time, with successively higher access priveliges.
 I think this will work, as it looks like the url hash, or MD5 hash of
spidered links is retained until spider_done.

--
Bill