Re: filters now run by fork/exec

From: Gertjan Hofman <gertjan_hofman(at)>
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 23:52:16 GMT
Hi Bill,

Looks good. Compiles, runs, and gives me the same
number of words indexed. I will let it run on the
entire file system tonight.  Thanks very much for the
prompt fix.

As far as -S prog is concerned, I could never get it
to work quite as I wanted. I have to go back and look
at the documentation & my files to see what the issue
was - it could just be lack of examples or something.
Or it is just my dislike of Perl.