I updated filter.c to fork and exec the filter program where fork is
available. This should take care of all problems with weird or
dangerous characters in file names.
It would be great if any of you following this topic could cvs update
and try it out.
I didn't attempt using CreateProcess() on Windows as I have no way to
test. popen is still used. All args are wrapped in double quotes and
I'm not sure it's possible to have weird chars in Windows paths.
Dave is testing the windows code.
My dislike for FileFilter is why I wrote the -S prog method many years
Unsubscribe from or help with the swish-e list:
Help with Swish-e:
Received on Thu Oct 19 13:42:45 2006