32 / 64 bit index file mismatch -- working solution

From: Robin Gist <djkryptyk(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 19:55:58 GMT
hello all --

finally got my 32 and 64 bit file compatibilities solved.  it was as simple
as putting all of the swish-e 32 bit files from my web server on the 64 bit
machine,  INCLUDING THE 32 BIT LIBRARIES (ahhhhh :) ).  i remember someone
mentioning that it may work somewhere, but wasn't sure that it would just
drop in like that.  so far, so good.  sure beats hacking up the portability
code.

thanks guys, for all of the work you do on swish.

respect
-r

to a plain text message.