Re: SWISH-e on OS X - not completing. Stalled?

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 19:07:49 GMT
Worth Bishop scribbled on 10/19/06 11:54 AM:
> Can anyone offer any insights as to why SWISH-e running on an OS X box might
> have either stalled or continues to run after two days? Any suggestions of
> other tests I might run or settings I might tweak to correct this problem?
>
> SWISH-e has been running economy mode - while top shows cpu activity (see
> below), a gdb back trace yields the same report when checked at different
> intervals (also below). The subdirectory listed in the gdb report
> (/Library/Tomcat/blojsom_root/webapps/ROOT/blojsom_resources/meta/sdegraff )
> contains 3 .mp3 files that are 10Mb, 3Mb and 2Mb.

I'd start by trying to index just that dir. I suspect that unless you have some
kind of filter set up for .mp3, swish-e is trying to treat them like html. I
didn't see you using FileFilter or SWISH::Filter in the config you sent (though
perhaps I misunderstand).