forcing meta values when indexing

From: Philippe A. <futhark77(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 24 2006 - 15:43:39 GMT
I am working on a small web resume searching tool. Each candidate is
represented in a db. The candidate info points to the resume filename. I am
using swish to index and search resumes. When it returns search results, I
need to know to which candidate each document belongs. Is there a way I can
join the candidate_id along the indexed documents? I thought an indexing
option would allow me to do that, as I've seen this in other products
(Zend_Search to name it).

Thanks!

to a plain text message.