swish.cgi under Solaris 2.7

From: Steffen Netz <netz(at)not-real.ipms.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 10:08:39 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying the Web-Interface under Solaris.
SWISH-E 2.4.3

>From the commandline it works fine. But the server gives no
results.
I've searched, and found ,that the filehandler from
	SwishQuery::real_fork
does'nt give any values.
I receive 0 hits from apache and x hits from commandline.
The $search-Structure seems the same in both cases.

How can I debug this further?

Thanks,

Steffen Netz
| Fraunhofer Institut Photonische  Microsysteme                    |
| Fraunhofer Institute for Photonic Microsystems ( Germany )       |
| Steffen Netz           | phone : ( +49 ) (0)351/8823-212         |
| Maria-Reiche-Str. 2    | fax   : ( +49 ) (0)351/8823-266         |
| 01109 Dresden          | email : steffen.netz@ipms.fraunhofer.de |