Re: Dennis Daupert/GIS/CSC is out of the office

From: Dennis Daupert <ddaupert(at)not-real.csc.com>
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 12:55:50 GMT
> And we expect photos of your trip and an explanation of why
> in 2006 you are running such a lame vacation program that
> has no clue about mailing lists and bulk headers.

The email client I use is Lotus Notes, mandated by the company I work for.
You
could contact IBM to enquire as to that oversight.

Regarding explanations, I've often wondered why there isn't an unsubscribe
link
included at the bottom of every swish-e posting as is done by many other
email lists as a convenience. I've needed that link for quite a while.
Thanks
for supplying it.

best,

 /dennis