(no subject)

From: Leyden Timothy <Timothy.Leyden(at)not-real.nrm.qld.gov.au>
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 06:16:35 GMT
Hi all,
=20
I'm using spider.pl to spider dynamic content on a site. When I'm
searching the indexed data I find that any php pages with values in the
url do not contain a swishdescription however html and php files with no
values in the url have a swishdescription
eg.
someurl/somepage.php  "somepagetitle" "somepageswishdescription"
someurl/somepage.php?somevar=3Dsomeval "somepagetitle" ""
=20
=20
any ideas

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited. =20
computer system network. =20

to a plain text message.