Re: printing swishdefault?

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 14:19:02 GMT
On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 07:13:18AM -0700, Keith Redfield wrote:
> This is, I fear a FAQ, but I can't find it.
> My swish.conf is simple:
> ---
> IndexDir ../bugtest
> IndexOnly .html
> MetaNames found_in fixed_in swishdocpath swishtitle Category Platform
> PropertyNames Title swishdefault found_in fixed_in Category Platform
> IndexFile ./sosbugs.index
> ---

swishdefault is the *meta* name used by swish for indexing text that
is not defined as a different metaname by your config.

    PropertyNames swishdefault

Is probably not going to do anything unless you have an actual
<swishdefault> type of tag in your document.

Read the INSTALL manual again.  Maybe you really want to use

Help with Swish-e: