CGI error?

From: Z <techlistreader(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 20:44:28 GMT
I have been attempting to use search.pl. I am getting this error, and am not sure why. It seems to be finding the file (since it did not error prior to the header), and when I do a command line test it works.

I could not see in any of the files a username-password. The index.swish-e and the search.pl are in the same folder.

Not sure what other information is needed, but I am unsure what to test next.

Is there a different pl that works better for windows?

Below is the error I am getting when I search for "a" (which has results when done using command line).

Search ResultsKeywords: a  err: Index file error: Could not open the index file 'index.swish-e': No such  file or directory
Back to search form

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengerís low  PC-to-Phone call rates.

to a plain text message.