Windows SWISH-E

From: E P <techlistreader(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 19:42:09 GMT
   I just started trying to get swish-e to work on a windows machine as a web app.

It seems to install correctly, but I get a variety of errors when I try to run it.

Does anyone have a knowledge of what version runs well? I see there is a dll issue, which as best as I can tell was fixed, but I tried swapping dlls and that was not the solution.

I still get dll errors, and am not 100% sure that I did everything required. I have done the command line part, but the file that I expected index.swish-e.exe was not created.

Hunting around I have found some steps for installation, but each seems different.

Any body have experience, and success, with this?

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengerís low  PC-to-Phone call rates.

to a plain text message.