On Windows XP

From: CARUSO Holly <Holly.Caruso(at)not-real.Tenix.com>
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 01:18:23 GMT
Howdy,

I previously wrote in about installing swish-e in a Windows XP
environment and having it index PDF's. I've done some more work on this
but haven't gotten anywhere. If someone has a solution and can send me
their configuration files and setup, it would be a great help.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.