Re: IPTC filter on filesystem indexing

From: François Tissandier <francois.tissandier(at)not-real.tebu-bio.com>
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 17:55:25 GMT
Hi Peter

Thanks for your fast answer as usually!

I tried the DirTree.pl script, so I was close... but I have this answer for
each file:
"Failed to set content type for document"

Maybe the filter is not installed the way it should be ? I downloaded the
pm file and placed it in the same place as the others... It's more a blind
guess than anything else...
      François Tissandier

      IS Manager

      tebu-bio.com