Re: IPTC filter on filesystem indexing

From: François Tissandier <francois.tissandier(at)>
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 17:55:25 GMT
Hi Peter

Thanks for your fast answer as usually!

I tried the script, so I was close... but I have this answer for
each file:
"Failed to set content type for document"

Maybe the filter is not installed the way it should be ? I downloaded the
pm file and placed it in the same place as the others... It's more a blind
guess than anything else...
      François Tissandier

      IS Manager

      0033(0)130 463 923