(no subject)

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 20:24:44 GMT
On Fri, 2006-07-07 at 09:35 -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
> Ah, I remember that.  I never installed in "Program Files" always in
> a test directory.  It's the space in the path.  I thought that was
> fixed in the current windows installer.

For the next release I'll make sure the default install directory is c:
\swish-e to help with that.

fixperl.pl probably could escape spaces in the install prefix somehow
(quotes?) just to be safe.  I could swear we already solved that problem
but maybe it was never implemented.  I'll look through my email archives
this weekend.

--
 David L Norris
  http://webaugur.com/