(no subject)

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 16:35:21 GMT
On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 08:27:28AM -0700, Peter Karman wrote:
> The PATH got set by the Swish-e installer I assume. It was set to
> C:\Program Files\SWISH-E\lib\swish-e in order to find the catdoc stuff,
> etc., I assume.

Ah, I remember that.  I never installed in "Program Files" always in
a test directory.  It's the space in the path.  I thought that was
fixed in the current windows installer.

I'm having to use a windows machine while I'm away and it's driving
me nuts.  Luckily, I spend most of the time using PuTTY.