RE:

From: CARUSO Holly <Holly.Caruso(at)not-real.Tenix.com>
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 05:28:14 GMT
Hi,

I have been posting to get help with installing Swish-e on my Windows XP
machine to have it index a single pdf file.

I can't seem to get anything working.

I have seen the following steps at:
http://swish-e.org/archive/2002-09/4549.html
However, they don't seem to help the cause.

Could someone please provide step by step from installation of
ActivePerl to get swish-e to index a pdf, including changes to all .pl,
conf, .in, .cgi files, anything done to make it work.

I presume this information would be very useful to other windows users.

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers.