Swish-e Releases

From: Khayter, Mark <Mark.Khayter(at)not-real.mpi.com>
Date: Wed Jul 05 2006 - 17:27:17 GMT
I am concerned that there have not been any new releases in Swish-e in
over
1 1/2 years. I love the product, and would like to see it prosper, but
also
do not want to move into a dead end development.

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.