not ignoring content (leave those files alone!)

From: Linda W. (that's swishey, not squishey!) <swishey(at)not-real.tlinx.org>
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 01:45:48 GMT
Thanks Dave!

Now, I'm having, maybe, more "mundane" problems?...

The patch applied cleanly except for the extra CR's (*nix format LF linesep).

I put together a conf file and it starts building my index, but it isn't
doing everything my conf file tells it to...or doesn't appear to, anyway...like
I have some NoContent rules, one that says:

NoContents  .mbf .mdb .mov .mp3 .mpg .orig

But within the first few files, it comes upon a file that really would
prefer it not try to examine the content on:

My Money Backup.mbf

It's a 2.2meg file and it seems just to hang at this point --
actually it does eventually come back after about 5 minutes...with
7 words indexed....(sigh).

Any idea why it isn't skipping this file?

I'm not sure if it is properly skipping the other file types
I have set to "nocontent", it says it is running the HTML2 parser
on them and comes back with 5 words on files like:

   Normal3.fgs - Using DEFAULT (HTML2) parser -  (5 words)
   Default.fbt - Using DEFAULT (HTML2) parser -  (5 words)
   default.fgs - Using DEFAULT (HTML2) parser -  (5 words)
---

All of those types are in the "nocontent" section...

-linda