Re: Simple question (breaking the silence again)

From: Linda W. (that's swishey, not squishey!) <swishey(at)not-real.tlinx.org>
Date: Sat Jun 10 2006 - 18:48:50 GMT
I think I mush have the wrong source tree.  I have version 2.4.3 loaded and
patching against that, I get:

swish> patch -p0 --dry-run <swishe-cygwin.patch
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file swish-e/src/bash.h
Hunk #1 succeeded at 4 (offset -28 lines).
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file swish-e/src/db_native.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 655.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 673.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file swish-e/src/db_native.c.rej
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file swish-e/src/extprog.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 143 (offset -9 lines).
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file swish-e/src/file.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 85.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 91 (offset -10 lines).
Hunk #3 succeeded at 148 (offset -10 lines).
1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file swish-e/src/file.c.rej
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file swish-e/src/file.h
Hunk #1 succeeded at 21 (offset -13 lines).
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file swish-e/src/filter.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 330 (offset -11 lines).
Hunk #2 succeeded at 424 (offset -11 lines).
Hunk #3 succeeded at 447 (offset -11 lines).
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file swish-e/src/worddata.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 637 (offset -146 lines).

Should I be pointing at something more recent?