(no subject)

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 17:32:30 GMT
On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 12:35:39PM -0400, Quintana, Alex wrote:
> max_words is set to 100.
>
> It does index metadata..
>
> There are 3 search strings that are known to prodiuce these results.
> I only remember the one I posted off the top of my head, but both
> are the similar in terms of only coming back with one page of hits,
> and it's always the last one on the page that is that long, and then
> sometimes when you search it displays it normally. some of the
> variables are also broken when this happens, however when it doesn't
> happen the information gets displayed correctly (such as the time it
> took to search, results x-x etc.)

Not sure how helpful this is going to be, but...

Depending on how you have things setup, I'd probably:

1) edit the module that does the highlighting to have it dump out the
count of words, etc. to see why it's dumping out so many

2) create a new index with just that one file and search again and
see if the same thing happens

3) run the module outside of swish and see if it does the same thing.